1) Once a session has been booked you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the studio directions, policies etc
2) 48 hour cancellation policy: The full rate will be charged for all lessons cancelled within 48 hours of your scheduled lesson time.
- There are no refunds for missed or unused lessons.
- Lessons may be rescheduled with more than 48 hours notice.
- Full payment is due at the time of scheduling an introductory lesson by following the booking instructions sent via e-mail.
3) Lateness – if you are going to be late please be courteous and call ahead to notify me. Due to scheduling issues, lessons cannot run over their allocated time because this would affect other students’ appointments.
4) Full payment for package lessons must be received on the first lesson and all sessions must be completed within 6 months of payment date. NO REFUNDS for package lessons.
Mark’s Vocal Studio is just off the corner of Dunbar and West 4th Avenue. Easily accessible from downtown/UBC or anywhere in the Lower mainland.
- There is free 1hr on-street parking available outside the studio. There is further free parking available on each street off of West 4th Avenue.
- The studio is easy to get to via public transport by bus numbers 4, 7 or 84 that come along West 4th Avenue.
It is strongly advised that you record your lessons. With your lessons recorded it is far easier to remember and practice what was covered in the lesson. This makes your practice more effective and will greatly improve your progress. Feel free to record your lesson the following ways:
A) Using your i-phone/smart phone or portable recorder such as a handheld Zoom or Tascam recorder
B) If you do not own one of these devices I can record your lesson with the studio Zoom recorder. In this case you will have to provide your own memory stick/flash drive and at the end of the lesson I can transfer the file to this device. Please note, the file will take a few minutes to transfer and will take place within your allotted lesson time.